1. Every students residing in the Sri Shankar College, Sasaram during the term of the courses shall be directly under disciplinary jurisdiction of the superintendent and the college authority.
2. In case of indiscipline, misconduct, misbehavior, stealing or damaging any college property, the boarders are liable for any punishment as may be imposed by the authority superintendent.
3. Possessing or consuming any drugs or intoxicant of any kind, possessing or using any fire arms, lethal weapon, explosive or dangerous substance on the premises of the college will be dealt with as per provision of the rules of the college authority.
4. Ragging, bullying or harassing any students are strictly prohibited and is subject to the expulsion from the college.
5. Indulging in any kind of violence, assault, intimidation or threatening in the College or outside by any boarder will be severely dealt with.
6. Disorderly behavior in any form by the boarder is liable for disciplinary action including expulsion from the Hostel and the College.
7. Boarders are not allowed to use T.V., Transistor, Electric Iron, Heater, Stove etc. in the Rooms.